Pulmonary Medical Recovery Program
Springfield Nursing and Rehab specializes in the treatment and recovery of complex pulmonary conditions utilizing modalities such as:
- Tracheostomy Care/Weaning/Decannulation
- Oxygen Therapy
- BiPAP and CPAP
- Nebulizer Treatment
- Pulmonary Strengthening and Recovery
Our Pulmonary Treatment and Recovery program focuses on chronic and acute conditions including:
- Post-operative care
At Springfield Nursing and Rehab, you can rest and breathe easier knowing you or your loved one is being taken care of by our multi-specialty team of:
- Internal Medicine Physicians
- Nurse Practitioners and Registered Nurses
- Contracted Respiratory Therapists
We utilize patient-centered clinical pathways and follow the recommendations of the American Association of Respiratory Care and the INTERACT 4.0 program.
This enables you to get back home faster, avoiding unnecessary return trips to the hospital!