The Color of Roses
February 10, 2023
There are many flowers that convey the expression of love, but the most common is the rose.
- The red rose has been a popular choice as a gift of love on special days such as Valentine’s Day, birthdays, and anniversaries.
- The pink rose can mean a variety of expressions depending on the shade of pink. In general, the pink rose symbolizes grace, sophistication and elegance.
- A darker shade of pink can also mean gratefulness and appreciation, and a lighter shade of pink can express admiration and sympathy. The pink rose can also symbolize the love within friendship.
- The white rose means innocence, purity, friendship, reverence and humility.
- The yellow rose can express the emotion of joy and can mean friendship or platonic love.
- An orange rose symbolizes enthusiasm and desire.
- The purple rose can convey the message of family and protection.