Springfield Nursing & Rehabilitation Center offers the convenience of location in Springfield, Kentucky combined with our excellent skilled and caring clinical and rehabilitation staff.
Recovering from a recent surgery or illness? Our comprehensive rehabilitation team and state-of-the-art equipment is the key to a rapid recovery. Looking for long-term care to enjoy life more fully? Come enjoy our comfortable rooms, while receiving quality clinical care.
At Springfield Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, you’ll enjoy our warm and compassionate services that include:
- Licensed nurses on-site 24/7
- Medication management
- Pulmonary Medical Recovery Program
- Wound care
- Physician visits
- Dietary and nutritional counseling
- Restorative rehabilitation
- Vision and dental care
- Disease management and early intervention
- Hospital readmission reduction program
- Individualized resident care plans
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Social activities
- Diabetes management
- Comfort care program
- Life enrichment activities
Springfield Nursing & Rehabilitation Center provides care on a nondiscriminatory basis so that all residents are admitted and receive benefits and services without regards to race, religion, national origin, age, gender, disability, marital status or source of payment.
Congratulations to Springfield Nursing & Rehabilitation on achieving a Deficiency Free Survey in July 2017, which means Springfield Nursing and Rehab is operating within federal and state regulations to provide the highest quality of care on a daily basis to their residents and resident families. Congrats to Team Springfield.